This classic summertime treat dates back to when they were first mentioned in the Girl Scout Handbook in 1927. Legend has it that the name comes from happy campers saying “gimme some more”. Here at Jay’s we love tradition and nostalgia, and look for opportunities to add memorable touches to an event. The creation of our S’mores Table has been a hit. It’s fully self-contained with an open flame for marshmallow toasting and all of the goodies close by. Call today to add this crowd-pleaser to your celebration. Young and old alike with squeal with joy.
August 10, 2012 | 3 Comments
Connect With Us
Leave a Reply
Experience something beyond mainstream. What makes Jay's stand above ordinary caterers? Spectacular food, dazzling presentation, and consistent creativity. Our Chefs use only the finest ingredients and the freshest produce to create menus for each event. With a flair for the theatrical, you will find traditional favorites like hamburgers and grilled cheese turned into bite-sized treats served up in all new ways. Whether your event is a Tuscan theme or Indian extravaganza, our Chef de Cuisine and his team, are masters of every detail and sticklers for taste. Phone (714) 636-6045
afternoon weddings Baby Shower Beach Weddings beverages Birthday cakes Bridal Shower Brunch Cakes cocktails Community Events Cookies corporate events Corporate Venue Cupcakes dessert bar desserts dessert station employee appreciation food Garden Weddings Golf Course Wedding Graduation Cakes holiday desserts Holiday Food Inside Jay's luncheon mini desserts Monthly Corporate Specials Pastries photographers Quinceañera ranch weddings Signature Drinks The Ebell Club theme work parties Venues Vintage Wedding Wedding Beverages wedding cakes wedding desserts wedding photographers Wedding Planners Weddings wedding venues Wine
- Get Out The VOTE March 17, 2011
- Welcome to Serra Plaza September 17, 2010
- Vince and Mary at Fowler Garden November 11, 2009
- Amusing Halloween Cocktails September 24, 2009
- Rancho Los Cerritos December 29, 2010
- Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden July 2, 2010
- A Cake for a Diva August 28, 2010
- Sweet Pink Cocktail March 31, 2011
- Vibiana Wedding April 28, 2010
- Romance at The McCharles House and Gardens October 23, 2009
- Meet Wedding Planner Kerry Pulverman October 25, 2010
- Meet Wedding Planner Blair Britt August 6, 2010
- Planning an Event? June 13, 2013
- June Corporate Special June 11, 2013
- Win a $25,000 Wedding May 28, 2013
- Celebration of Life May 18, 2013
- Armand Jay Mastroianni May 17, 2013
- iDeal Timing May 15, 2013
- May Corporate Lunch Special. ¡Olé! April 30, 2013
- Meet Other Adults with Autism and Their Caregivers at a Free Special Event April 2, 2013
- Everyone Has to Eat! So Why Not Feed Them? April 1, 2013
- What’s in Your Easter Basket? March 27, 2013
- April Corporate Specials March 26, 2013
- Valentine Sweets January 30, 2013
- Sam: Hopefully more companies can join in. It's a win f...
- Companies Catering: That looks great, I hope to try it one day, especi...
- Catering in Chennai: Nice blog.. thanks for sharing this information wi...
- Susan: Great idea to promote team spirit and loyalty....
- catering services in bangalore: Yea its the wedding season again..So excited!!!...
- Dayanara Garcia: Loving the new look!...
- Rhima Catering: i like this is.....very nice...
- Rhima Catering: Very very good...beautiful decoratian....
- Amy @MoMomma: I just featured you on my blog! :) Love your idea!...
- James Norris: Thanks for sharing this information. I love s'more...
- Pablo Von Trapp: This is such a cute idea. I'm getting married next...
- Eddie Deen: Yummy yum yum, those look delicious! i really lik...
Follow us on Facebook
Jay's Catering on Facebook
Mix me a Drink
Follow @jayscatering on Twitter